iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please Welcome Comstock Logging Supplies Inc.!

Started by Jeff, October 08, 2014, 03:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I am very pleased to introduce to you our newest sponsor. Comstock Logging Supplies Inc.  I think this is a totally awesome fit for the Forestry Forum and it's members and guests. I know many of the guys in the Northeast know about Comstock Logging Supplies but it is time the rest of the country did!

Please give them a welcome and go visit the website. I think you will be pretty amazed at the diversity of products but what a perfect fit they are for us.

Comstock Logging Supplies Inc.

Oregon Chain Saw Chains
   Chain Saw Maintenance
   Chain Saw Bar & Chain Application
   Chain Saw Bar Maintenance
   Chain Saw Sharpening
   Chain Saw Sprockets
   Oregon Chain Saw Harvester Chains
   Firewood Processors Accessories
   Forestry Supplies
   Lubricants
   All Oregon Chain Saw Chain Products
   Sawmill Supplies
   Arborist & Tree Service
   Log Handling
   Hand Tools
   Sawmill Tools
   Logging Tools
   Oregon Cordless Tool System
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Klicker

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. What state are you in.
2006 LT 40 HD

Jeff

They are in New York state but have a full service website.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

That looks awesome, and really good fit for the FF.

Big welcome from here... smiley_thumbsup
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

DeerMeadowFarm

Roxie

Say when

21incher

Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

mad murdock

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, and Thank you for your sponsorship!!!! Nice selection of hand tools on your site.   Will you be adding more to the hand tool category? ( Axes, Mauls, crosscut saws, bow saws/blades, etc).
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

thecfarm

I got supper coming. I can't be looking at that website!!!!! I'll be up all night!
You guys got some stuff on there. Something for those circular saw guys too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I think we all know tools are an important part of every man's life like toys are to kids.  :)
I just got back from a family members funeral this afternoon and your website actually picked me up.
Some very nice "toys" for all of us.....Thanks for your support!  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

EZ

Welcome to Forum Comstock...Will check out your web site for sure!

EZ

r.man

Thank you Comstock and welcome to the forum. Nice website.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Comstock Logging Supplies Inc.

Thank you for becoming a Forestry Forum Sponsor.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Holmes

Welcome to the FF.  I see a few things I can use. I like the web site.
Think like a farmer.

Autocar

Glad your on board, great company to do business with I buy all my chain and bars and everything else I use. I have been very happy with there service they seem to go the extra mile for you and in today's world that means a lot.  So be sure to give them a try Bill.
Bill

Magicman

Wow, what a nice variety of tools and supplies. 

Welcome Comstock Logging Supplies Inc.! to the Forestry Forum Family.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

VictorH

Great to see you and welcome.  I would have never have known about you had you not become a sponsor.  I visited and bookmarked your website!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Ga Mtn Man

I have bought several chainsaw related items from that outfit on the west coast (former FF sponsor).  Now that I know about Comstock I know where I'll be ordering from in the future.  Welcome to the forum Comstock Logging and thank you for your sponsorship of the Forestry Forum.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

coxy

welcome to the ff  I have bought a lot of stuff from them over the years and they are a great bunch of people to deal with       again thank you for your support

WmFritz

~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

celliott

Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

YoungStump

Welcome and thank you Comstock. I just placed my first order with you a few weeks ago. Glad to see you decided to become a sponsor here.
Echo Enterprises 45HD2 production series band mill, Cook's Edger, sawing mostly pallet cants, rr ties, and grade lumber.

customsawyer

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for the support. Does anyone know if they have a catalog that they mail out?
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

slider

Nice website and thanks for supporting the forum.
al glenn

Thank You Sponsors!