iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pecan Pies

Started by Magicman, July 20, 2015, 07:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petefrom bearswamp

Tammy, you said pies did you have more than 1 piece?
Pat this was the best as I told you at the table.
If Linda and i can stop by for a visit I may try to cajole you into making one.
Lynn, I have been practicing the pronunciation and I now have it to p'caan
Pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

BradMarks

That there is the correct pronunciation.  And those tasty reviews from the Pigroast!!   Can I order up a pie, some blue crabs, and a Jax tray of crawfish please, just enough for two people so they don'y go away hungry 8)

Magicman

Quote from: petefrom bearswamp on August 03, 2015, 05:22:51 PMLynn, I have been practicing the pronunciation and I now have it to p'caan.
Wrong.  When you are talking about PIES you should not want to mess with the cook.  She says Pecan Pies are correctly pronounced as she instructed you.......   ;D   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pappy19

2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

WDH

DANg!!!!!!!!

When I went through the line, they was all gone.  Poston had even licked the aluminum pie tins  :'(.

Of course, the correct pronunciation is "Pee-Con". 

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Most folks that cannot pronounce correctly also can not see well.  The pies not in aluminum pie tins.  They were in clear glass Pyrex pie dishes.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

petefrom bearswamp

Lynn, Ill keep practicing.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

WDH

OK, so I need another chance to ID the container properly and redeem myself, so I suppose that you must certainly commission Pat to make some more.  There, it will all work out in the end, and the mis-identified containers will not get offended. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

You indeed are a very wise man....very wise.  But of course customsawyer wanted to know "where were the Coconut Pies" ??

Thank You Sponsors!