iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rust Reaper's Degreaser/Cleaner

Started by ADAMINMO, September 10, 2009, 04:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADAMINMO

I finally got a chance to try out the degreaser that I got with my RR several months ago. Over the holiday weekend I changed the waterpump in my s-10 Blazer(not a fun or easy job  :( ). Got everything tore apart and ready for the install. I remembered the degreaser and mixed some up (stronger than necessary I'm sure  :D ) to squirt on the many years of grease buildup on the engine. Sprayed the front half of the motor and let it sit a few minutes. Went inside and got a small scrub brush and brushed around on it a bit. Then I took the waterhose and sprayed it all off and it looked like a new engine in the spots I cleaned!! So I then commenced to sprayin it all over any grease I could see that needed gone. Needless to say "That Stuff Works GREAT!!!!!!!" Sorry, but I didnt take any pictures cause I was covered in grease myself and didn't think about it either. RR can use this as a testimony if they want cause this stuff is as good as RR itself. If anyone needs and degreaser that really works then give Mike a call at RR!! I know where I will be getting mine from when I run out!!!  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)   8)  8)
Adam

tyb525

I just got my bottle of RR and even from the little I have used it, it works great!
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Thank You Sponsors!