iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mail today came with my Peterson Info Pack.

Started by Chris Burchfield, January 23, 2006, 09:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Burchfield

Lucas pack came last week. DanG problem though, the sound on my PC is not working. Wife came in from work saw the gal on the screen, asked if I had a new girl friend. I said yep, won't do me any good though, she speaks New Zealand. I speak Southern. Oh well, I'll take the disk into the office tomorrow. She might have something sweet to say. This don't mean I didn't try to read her lips.  :D :D :D :D
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Troy

So Chris, you thinking about adding a swingmill to your operation?  The folks at Peterson are great.  My four year old daughter picked up the phone when it rang one night and had quite a lengthy conversation with them before the wife decided to take control of the phone...  They did a good job of staying in contact with me during my two year debate on wether to buy a mill or not.  I eventually bought an ATS and love it.
Peterson ATS 8" 27hp

Part_Timer

Chris

My ATS arrived in August and I have had no regrets what so ever.  I didn't have any problems with shipping or communications what so ever.  The mill fired right up.  They even call a couple of days after I started sawing just to see how things were going.  I have had a couple of issues with having to make adjustments as things are starting to wear in and a quick call to the factory sets everything back on track.  Heck there are even a couple of their RC's here on the forum (Captain and Ga_Boy) along with  the factory people (husband, wife, hammond, and trevor)who will answer any questions you have right here on the forum.  I'm not sure how much more support a person could ask for.
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Husband

Chris, when ya think about it she is more southern than you :D :D :D.

Part_Timer

Well I think he's got ya there

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Chris Burchfield

Nice accent she has though and some very fine machines. 8) I see what I think I need, wife say's "need and want are two different things." I didn't say anything about "wanting", she hears things sometimes. That looks like a very fine Peterson in the For Sale section, and after seeing the video disk, all I can do right now is druel. :-\ By the way from where she's standing, am I above her or below her? Who decides which end is up in this gallaxy? :D

Husband

Perhaps we all need to meet on the equator and have this discussion in depth over a cold one :D :D
There is an Island called Baker Island, never been there, part of the USA I would believe, and about half way.... ;)

Chris Burchfield

Sounds great. Do you think Baker Island would hold all the members of this forum?

DouginUtah

Strictly BYOB, though.  :D  :D  :D

Uninhabited.
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

ARKANSAWYER

I do not think I am going to any island named Baker!
ARKANSAWYER

getoverit

An island??  :o

Here we go again.... Tom is gonna want to mill up the palm trees and I'd be willing to bet that after a couple of cases of cool ones  that SOMEBODY is going to find a good use for those coconut shells cut in half....

:D :D :D
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

jpgreen

Ever notice how many Peterson owners and wanabe Peterson owners (me) are in their mid 40's?

Is this some kind of biological clock function?..  :D
-95 Wood-Mizer LT40HD 27 Hp Kawasaki water cooled engine-

ARKANSAWYER

No!  What it really is is an indication that no one under the age of 40 is willing to work any more.   When you go to work sites you see less and less younger people working.   I have about 10 kids a year come in and want a job and after a day or so they quit because they are sore and can work at Walmart for $6 an hour and visit with girls all day.  Most of us do not get tired of working for the MAN till mid thirtys any way.
ARKANSAWYER

jpgreen

You make a good point for sure bout' that.

Even used is, is.  Now there's an Arkansas thing..  :D

getoverit

I dont get it though...

WHY would a girl want to date/marry/flirt-with a $6/hour baggy pants & green hair & lip or tongue ring WalMart employee Or one of them burger flippers??? smiley_clown

Seems like the more stupid and lazy the boys act, the better the girls seem to like it....

Some things just amaze me...
smiley_whacko

I'm sorry, I was ranting... I'll be ok in a minute... I'm gonna sit in the corner and think about this for a few minutes..
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

jpgreen

Cuz the girls nowadays is stupid as the boys- GitOverit..  :D

I was born in 59, and that date to about 5 years more was a cutoff date in common sense I think sometimes.

Think about all the kids you went to school with at that time or years close to, then think about them having kids.  Scary thought..  :o :o :o

That's when it started..  :D

Thank You Sponsors!