iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Finally bought a mill - the lurking is over!

Started by JP135, September 25, 2011, 08:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Coon

:D   Bandmill Bandit that's a good one fer sure.   ;)  ;)  I think I know where you're goin' with this one.   :D   :D 
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

WDH

Sawdust Anonymous. 

"Hi, my name is WDH and I am a sawdust Addict."
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

zopi

Yeah, I had to take a bath to get all the piney goodness off...didn't want to.. lol
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

JP135

Ok, finally figured out how to post pics! Woo-hoo.

I too, am a sawdust addict (hangs head in shame). I feel so... dusty.

Bandmill Bandit

I am working on it. SAW that is!

Waiting to hear back from the boss on the idea.

It will need to be a collaborative effort utilizing the MASSIVE talent pool of the members to make it all it can be. Who knows we might be able to inspire the next disney animation series. LOL ;D

That all i am going to say for now but i think we should be able to keep the whole forum in stitches for hours as well as providing a creative out let for those just plain frustrating days that we all have once in a while.

Laughter is the best medicine in so many situations and can teach us so much if it is handled properly. The reason i want the blessings and input of Admin before we get it rolling. 
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

WDH

That is a nice sawdust making contraption you got there, Pardner!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!