iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Strange find today!!!!

Started by Woodhauler, August 19, 2014, 04:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Came home around 2 this afternoon, noticed a white peice of paper in my driveway about 75 yds off the main road. Got out to pick it up and it was a cash register slip from a local store signed by a thieve that just got out of jail!!!!!!   No reason to be in my driveway unless they are up to no good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Keeping this to myself and if something comes up misssing i know where to go. Heaven help the punk if he comes back!!! >:(
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

clww

Thieves are like roaches in that that come out when nobody is around. I would definitely report this to your local police. Maybe your place isn't the only one he visited today....?
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Woodhauler

The reciept was dated 7:48 pm last nite!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

beenthere

Quoteit was a cash register slip from a local store signed by a thieve that just got out of jail

I'm curious, but why would a cash register receipt be "signed" ?? 

I agree, go to the local gendarme to let them in on it, as I think he would be under some kind of monitoring situation.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Dave Shepard

If you use a cc or debit card, the cash register spits out a receipt for you to sign. Most around here you don't need to sign unless it is over about $25.

Reminds me of a column in a magazine I used to read years ago called "Dumb Crook Lineup" or something like that. ;) :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

glassman_48

woodhauler,
I have a buddy that has a pole barn right on a main highway, he also has a small dumpster there for all his family to use in the area.  He got the door kicked in a couple of times, people constantly using his dumpster etc.  I went online and googled fake security monitors or something like that and purchased several for him.  I think it cost me 40 bucks,  he put them up, ran some wire from them so they look real and the amount of problems has dropped dramatically.  Good luck,,,,,,,,Ed

barbender

Too many irons in the fire

Woodhauler

Quote from: glassman_48 on August 19, 2014, 09:33:41 PM
woodhauler,
I have a buddy that has a pole barn right on a main highway, he also has a small dumpster there for all his family to use in the area.  He got the door kicked in a couple of times, people constantly using his dumpster etc.  I went online and googled fake security monitors or something like that and purchased several for him.  I think it cost me 40 bucks,  he put them up, ran some wire from them so they look real and the amount of problems has dropped dramatically.  Good luck,,,,,,,,Ed
Put some up last sunday! May be why my stuff is still here!

timberlinetree

Good idea! Hope they leave you alone for their sake! Motion lights work good to if you don't have a bunch of raccoons setting them off.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Thank You Sponsors!