iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Contest

Started by Jeff, October 22, 2001, 03:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Here's an easy one to get entered in. All ya have to know is how to cut and paste.

Find 5 posts in our forum that have good information and should be in our new knowledge base.Copy and paste each piece of information in its proper category in the Knowlege Base. (The link is in the left hand column).

If you are specific you may get several pieces of good information out of one post so don't be in too big a hurry to put the whole post on at once.

Put the Userid of the poster at the top of the entry and your initials at the bottom of each entry.

Send me an email when you get 5 and I will add your name in a drawing for a spiffy New Billsby Lumber hat. (Your kinda on your honor here now :))

One more rule... Duplicates don't count! Make sure someone did not get it before you!  This is your chance to read some good old forum posts, and also some of the great new content in the Knowledge base.

The Billsby Hats are high quality like the Timber Buyers Network Hats.  (I am drawing 2 winners)

O.K. here is another rule (Its my contest 8)) 5 entries in the knowledge base = 1 drawing entry. 10=2, 15=3 and so on...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Oh!

Please give credit to the orignal poster (Another rule???) ;)

I will draw the names for the hats, on let me see, hmmm...

Nov. 10 sounds good

Gordon

I got to reading some of the old posts and didn't know where to start. :o So much good information to weed through.

But I'll figure it out. ;)
Gordon

CHARLIE

I'm having a programmer write a Scan,Extract and Post program that will automagically scan all the posts, extract all the good forestry and milling information and post it on the Knowledge Base with my initials.  It will also automagically overlay any other initails with mine so I can get credit for other's work.  I'm hoping he can get that program done before 11/10. ;D ;D ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jeff

Charlie,

I will get you a SPECIAL HAT.

Ron Wenrich

I've already posted 13 items over there.  Does that give me extra credit?   :D
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Jeff

Ron, is that you, or is that Gordon? ;)

Ya know, nobody ever sent me a hat :-/

Gordon

Jeff, I could send you a dept of corrections hat. You never asked. It's rather nice black with gold lettering.  ;D

I'm still reading the old posts, I'll figure something out. Maybe just maybe I can pirate Charlies software. :D

Gordon

Forester Frank

I'll have to send you a nice G-P hat Jeff. Or maybe I can hand deliver it to you.
Forester Frank

Bill Johnson

Excuse me Mr. Jeff nobody sent you a hat??  ::)
You better check the closet or look under the bed.
 :D :D

Bill

Jeff

Bill!!!!    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was not a hat, its an awsome treasure designed to be carried above ones head.

I'm talkin about hats.

Did you all know that ball caps from Ontario have over 3 inche thick insulating foam rubber in them?

Bill Johnson

Yes but did you know the reason for the foam is to keep the beer cold in the summer and to stop it from freezing during the other 3 seasons.  8)
Bill

Gordon

Charlie, how is that software coming? I need it quick. ;D

No hats huh Jeff, well the secret is out. :D

Gordon

Jeff

So, in other words Bill, when somebody in Your neck-o-the woods says "Hats off to you", it really means, "Were fixen to get drunk"??

Gordon

Hay Jeff how are the entries coming for the contest?:)

I've got my name in the hat for a hat. wow that is a classic. Only problem is I start reading the old posts and forget what I'm doing. Some good material.:D

Gordon

Thank You Sponsors!