iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Best dog pics

Started by flibob, February 14, 2011, 11:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flibob

I have trouble with pics but here is my entry.

The ranch is so big and I'm such a little cowboy

jim king

My wife has always been an animal lover and here is a before and after of one of her dozens of clients and also a photo of Ricky the shop boss.

Jeff

Now were talking.  I have lots but I'll settle for two. :)

Okay, Three. ;)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ronwood

Jeff,

Don't you feed that dog!!!! I guess its looking for a high fiber diet.   :D :D :D

Ron
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Jeff

JV

After our old dog died, my wife asked what I wanted.  Not really thinking she was too serious, I said a bloodhound would be different.  She went into full search mode and found Copper at a shelter.  2 years and several pounds later for both of us.

John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Norm

My good buddy Ali while growing up.

Hanging out with her late friend Angel.

And a cute picture I found while looking for these.

ErikC

I love that slobbery looking dog with the earmuffs on Jim. :D :D
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

scsmith42

Here is a photo of my "shop dog" - Richochet (Shea for short).  She's a keeper!

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

tyb525

Our dog absolutley loves wood. If it's firewood, he'll pick it up and carry it around. Once and awhile I have to go pick up all the pieces he has scattered around the yard ::) :D If he can't pick it up, he chews on it, he loves chewing the corners off boards ;)

I call him my wood dog ;)

We don't usually let him inside.

LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

sandhills

Here's Banjo before the broken leg

And after

She's actually doing remarkably well with it, so far after almost two weeks the only ting she's chewed at was the duct tape we put on the end of her apparatus to save the white tape from wearing off when she walks.  She chewed that right off and never touched anything underneath, but she still has at least a week and a half to go.

ErikC

This is the best dog we ever had. His name was Marco. We had a pretty good dog before him that drowned, and Sarah was upset over it. So I brought this guy home, he was almost one year old, kind of gangly and scruffy looking, but I knew he would grow into it and I thought she would really like him. She was on the porch before I was and this is a quote from my normally sweet wife that I will not forget-
" What is that D--- thing? What'd you bring him home for? I don't like him, look at that dumb looking son of a B----, he's the ugliest dog I ever saw. Well I won't feed him, I won't water him, I don't even want to see him again...BANG(slamming door)."
I swear he understood every word because you never saw a dog try harder to win someone over, which was pretty easy anyway since she didn't really even feel that way, she was just upset. He was as loyal to her as a dog has ever been. One time we were outside horsing around on the lawn, and he got in between us and started to bark at me and grabbed my arm. When he could he would grab a sock out of the laundry, or a hair tie, and keep it because it smelled like her, sometimes he would even take it when he went in the pickup. Then after a while he wouldn't even go in the pickup if she wasn't in it. Camping he followed her into the woods, then sat facing the other way like he was allowing her privacy  :D  this dog just loved Sarah. He was dead when we came home one day a few years back, at about 12 years old.  :'(
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

DeepWoods

Here is our girl Bailey.  She is a Chocolate Lab/ Pitbull mix.  We got her 5 years ago from a rescue shelter.  I had the camera out one day and she sat on the couch with this look on her face.  She does like beer, but I assure you she hadn't had any before this picture was taken.  She loves to play fetch with tennis balls.  The Lab part of her retrieves the balls, but the pitbull part of her won't give them back. 

Norwood LM2000 with 23 HP Briggs and 21 foot track, Hand Built Logging Arch, Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener and Setter. 48" Xtreme Duty Logrite Cant Hook.

CX3

Theres no shame in having a good pic of ol fluffy laying by the fire snuggling in a cute pink blanket guys, but here on my place they work for a living ;D ;D ;D

This is one of my redbones doing what he loves to do.  Lookin at mr coon

And this is GRNTCH Boomer.  One of the best walker dogs on the planet.  He can really get it done and stays hooked all night with the meat.  The neatest and smartest dog I ever owned.  He is a real pleasure.  I think he is 11 years old now, poor old guy has a hard time getting up in the morning.  Im sure gonna miss him when hes gone :(

John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: DeepWoods on February 14, 2011, 04:50:41 PM
... She loves to play fetch with tennis balls.  The Lab part of her retrieves the balls, but the pitbull part of her won't give them back. 

That makes for some awful brief fetch sessions.

Wrangler55

Here's the best shop dog! Callie is a 13 lb. Miniature Schnauzer with an attitude.  She alerts me when anyone comes to the shop, even when I'm running a sander, router, or saw with ear plugs and ear muffs. She gets my attention... And when we're loafing, she's also my coyote hunting dog.  She's the bait...

I'm so covered with sawdust, my nickname should be dusty...

ErikC

You aren't alone CX3, Here are a couple of the hounds. Walker/Trigg cross, fast and tough bear dogs. They We have ruined many a mean bears day. :) This is one I already had handy from a few years back. We get 'em every year though.

DeepWoods

Quote from: PC-Urban-Sawyer on February 14, 2011, 05:22:30 PM
Quote from: DeepWoods on February 14, 2011, 04:50:41 PM
... She loves to play fetch with tennis balls.  The Lab part of her retrieves the balls, but the pitbull part of her won't give them back. 

That makes for some awful brief fetch sessions.

That's why we have a five gallon pail full of balls.  We throw them, she chases them while carrying two balls in her mouth, then waits for us to throw another one till the bucket is empty.  Then WE go pick them up and start the whole proccess over.  She trained us well.
Norwood LM2000 with 23 HP Briggs and 21 foot track, Hand Built Logging Arch, Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener and Setter. 48" Xtreme Duty Logrite Cant Hook.

Banjo picker

Here is my dog ..his name is Banjo ....

Don't let all that bling fool you...If one of those hounds can kill a coon any quicker than he can, I will be impressed...One made the mistake of climbing the backyard fence last week  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Warbird

Don't let the cute looks fool you.  He's chased down a wild rabbit and killed it.  We didn't let him keep it.

Brucer

This is Saami.

He's a Norwegian Elkhound. Typical of the breed ...

• Likes to play with kids.
  • Hate bears -- goes after them with a passion.
  • Good alarm dog -- louder than any electronic alarm you can buy.
  • Likes it cool -- only sleeps inside when it's 20 below (-4 F).
  • Trains his owners but lets them think it's the other way 'round.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Burlkraft

Here's a couple of Rhino......

Why not just 1 pain free day?

CX3

Ol rhino looks like a good ol boy
You Better Believe It!

CX3

Erik, I like your setup.  That is one thing on my list, either to tree a bear or mtn lion.  I would really love to do that one day.  It looks like a blast
You Better Believe It!

Jeff

Quote from: CX3 on February 14, 2011, 08:01:29 PM
Ol rhino looks like a good ol boy

All true, 'cept he's a she. :)

Thank You Sponsors!