iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Best dog pics

Started by flibob, February 14, 2011, 11:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clif

This is Buck, he loves the snow.  First thing in the morning is his roll in the snow no matter how cold it is.

Mighty Myte Mark IV Band Saw Mill .  " Don't let the past hold you back"

clww

clif-He looks like a big dog...what breed is Buck?
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

KBforester

His name is Chaga. Yes, after the black mushroom that grows on birch. When I first got him he found a big hunk of it and started gnawing away. Now he won't get cancer, and he'll live to be 100 right?

We think he's part Boarder Collie and park Husky. Got him from a shelter.
Trees are good.

sandhills

KB, he's beautiful.  Do you have any idea how old he is?

KBforester

The vets estimate puts him at about 1.5 years. The shelter said he was a stray so no way to know for sure.
Trees are good.

redbeard

Bernnie is the Mountian dog and Sadie is the Giant schnauser  These two made the sawmill wood lot magazine Aug. Sept.2010 issue woodlot dogs.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Banjo picker

Is that dog as big as it looks?  !!!!!   :o  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

sandhills

Here's a few more, this ones our little baby toy poodle

and here she is playing with her "aunt" Banjo who's taken quite a liking to her

Norm

jim king

Here is a couple of my Great Dane Bessie.  We dont know how old she is as she just showed up one day and didnt leave.  She is the one that ate a kilo of Maca.

clif

I rescued Buck when he was about a year old.  He literally lived in a trailer (14x70) full of cats and dogs and  they rarely got out of the trailer for anything.  It was a stinking mess!  There was something about him that I thought I could find him a home, anyway the first three months he would growl at me when ever I fed , brushed or tried to pet him.  He thinks I am ok now, but he is still not sure about anybody else.  He is Rottweiler and for lack of any good description what we call a husky or sled dog and he has a dual coat, he is looking for shade once the temp reaches 50.  He is smart and a great guard dog.  He usually wags his big bushy tail as he growls or barks at people, but he is big enough they are not sure what his intentions are,unless they know me and have been here before. I have had him about three years he is a real good dog I'll find him a good home yet! :D

Mighty Myte Mark IV Band Saw Mill .  " Don't let the past hold you back"

redbeard

Quote from: Banjo picker on February 23, 2011, 07:37:11 PM
Is that dog as big as it looks?  !!!!!   :o  Tim
They are both around 130 lbs. each. I get alot of looks when i take them for a ride in my old Honda civic
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Hilltop366

My sister's dog Lucy can levitate.

My girl at age one with Lucy.

Jeff

Stacy was in the Hospital for the last week with Pneumonia, but is home now, but sleeping upright in the chair at night. She has to still have oxygen, as you can see the hose on the floor there.  Also as you can see, part of her blanket hung down on the floor, and old scooter has taken advantage of the impromptu little nest.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!