iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Where in the World are You?

Started by Bro. Noble, February 11, 2005, 04:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bro. Noble

I have trouble remembering where I am sometimes  ::),  remembering where all the forum members live is nearly impossible,  especially with so many new members.

Be nice to us old geezers that can't remember and put yourself on the map (if you havn't).

Even better,  take the time to add your location to your posts.  Tom helped me do this on mine and it's so easy I could even do it. ;D

Click Profile at the top of the page,  On the page that appears go to the 'Modify Profile' box and click 'Modify Profile Info.'  In the box that will appear,  you put your location in the Personal Text space.
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Norm

Great idea Noble! Now how about when the big guy gets to feeling better bugging him for the barn again pic. ;D

Jeff

Better yet, fill in your location field on your profile. At some point I can make that appear on posts, once I have this new program language figured out.  All of your locations need to be updated as the change over put some extra stuff in there that is not usuable by this program.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paul_H

I took your advice Noble,good idea.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Bro. Noble

Norm,

Bugging the 'Big Guy' can get you turned into all sorts of stuff,  so I'm just keeping quiet :D :D

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Roxie

I fixed mine for ya!   8)
There are suddenly a whole bunch of people from MO! 
Say when

tnlogger

:D :D :D BRO.NOBLE opened a boarding house
gene
gene

Bro. Noble

The population of Drury had doubled just today-------now it's running over with smart a$$es :D :D

Patty

Now now Noble, I think I resemble that remark!  :D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

WV_hillbilly

Wow that was easy . I did it on the first try . I failed the test , cause I didn't put Drury , MO .
Hillbilly

DanG

I'm in....jis' ta let y'all know ya can't outsmarta$$ me. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Hokiemill

Good idea Bro.  Consider it done.

Mark M

Noble I think you made the same mistake the Indians made a couple hundred years ago by not tightening up their immigration laws.

Barkman

Just updated mine. 

I know this is off topic, but what is the max size for a picture within your profile?

Jeff

Around 100 pixles wide looks and works the best. :)

genedieter

sorry..........couldn't resist!!! Looked like too much fun  ;D

GD

Barkman

Jeff,

I thought there was a file size limit?  And how are you able to view pixel width count?

Furby

Look at it this way Bro., ya don't have to wonder where everyone lives anymore, and ya sure shouldn't forget! ;)

Jeff

Quote from: Barkman on February 11, 2005, 09:10:12 PM
Jeff,

I thought there was a file size limit?  And how are you able to view pixel width count?

Sent you an instant message. :)

chet

What da heck hoppened?   ???  I took da wife shoppin' this afternoon, I come back and everybody done did moved to Missouri.   :-\
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

chet

So much for living in da sticks all by your lonesome Noble. Ya just had ta go and blab didn't ya?  :D  :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Barkman

Jeff,

That is awesome.  You rock!  Or should I say "You Country" 'cause I like that music better.

That's my almost 4 year old son on my Tree Farmer c3.  As you might guess, he loves skidders, trucks, tractors, anything big and heavy that makes a lot of noise.  What a good boy!!!  ;D

Norm

Gee whiz Noble now look at what ya done. First Patty moved to Nebraska now she went and moved to Missouri.

Gonna have to get the rockettes to move in to keep me company. ;D

MULE_MAN

Rockettes move in with Norm to keep him company  ???
I think Patty finds that out you"ll be wearing that frying pan for a hat   :D  :D  ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

tnlogger

gene

Jeff

I do know how to but the location over tho the left now, but can't do it until people go in and edit thier location fields and get rid of all the x y coordinates and stuff the old software added to it.  Just change it to city and state, or what ever you want.

Bro. Noble

Well Congratulations Norm,

I see on the Members Map that Patty has moved back to central Iowa 8)  Now why don't you be a good sport and move from Bangor to Union so you can be with her for Valentines day :D

Thank You Sponsors!