Handkind

Started by Tam-i-am, August 14, 2015, 02:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

Some of you may remember us talking about Handkind.  When we began distributing it, we sent out samples to some members.

It is a walnut scrub.  We really like it because it thoroughly washes your hands.  It even removes the metal ions left behind when working with metal.  But it doesn't dry out your skin like other scrubs and hand cleaners. 

Well it finally comes in a gallon that can be used with a Zep wall mount dispenser.  Great for the shop or garage!

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

sweetjetskier

I picked up a 24oz bottle of Handkind at the TCIA trade show back in the fall.

I have used all the big name hand cleaners over the years, rough on your skin, all tend to dry out you hands especially if you are washing grimy hands many times throughout the day.

Handkind works very well with a quarter sized amount ( or less depending on how dirty hands are ), softer feel when cleaning, not gritty, does not have aggressive "pumice type material" but leaves your hands impressively clean, without the weird dried out feeling you get with most hand cleaners.

Would I purchase Handkind again? Absolutely !

Chris

Arborist, Horticulturist, Nursery and Turfgrass Professional with 27 years experience.

Tam-i-am

Chris
thanks for the response.

It is the only stuff we use in the shop.  So glad it is now in gallon size.

Tammy

coxy

got to use my hand cleaner today that I got at Boonville  have to say one of the best by far  going to give some to a friend that has a shop to see what he thinks      maybe you will sell more  ;D   next time ill have to get a big tub of it    again vary good stuff                     coxy

Tam-i-am

Coxy

glad you liked it!

Thanks for spreading the word.

Tammy