iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Time flies

Started by pineywoods, August 06, 2016, 09:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pineywoods

Time flies when you're having fun. (old saying) Accidentally glanced at my profile and was shocked to see I have been on the forestry forum for 10 years today. In those 10 years, I have learned a bunch, sawed a whack or 2 of lumber, and made a bunch of friends. Can't say which of those I treasure the most, probably the friends.. ;D Hopefully a few of those 4000 odd posts I have made helped some other sawyers.. Thanks Jeff
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

barbender

Piney, your ideas and KISS philosophy to figuring out mechanical problems always keeps me coming back for more ;)
Too many irons in the fire

sandhills

I know I for one have learned a bunch from you, keep those posts coming  :)

thecfarm

You changed your picture.  :o  I almost did not know who it was. You had that picture of a porch for 10 years I bet.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

jaygtree

your posts are great. so informative. thanks.  jg
i thought i was wrong once but i wasn't.   atv, log arch, chainsaw and ez boardwalk jr.

Chuck White

Congratulations Piney!

I know I have learned a few things by reading your posts.

I have the utmost respect for the knowledge you harbor!

You Sir, are a Forestry Forum treasure!   8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

r.man

Piney when I see that you have posted I always pay attention rather than just scanning down or just skimming through the text. Sorry we have never met, glad to be a part of the same forum as you.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Magicman

Yes time flies and I agree, friends are the best reward.  Thank you for being one of mine.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

never finished

I know I'm in good company, any time your logged on. I just hope we'll get another chance to visit face to face again. Lunch will be on me this time. I consider you a teacher. Dennis

Thank You Sponsors!