iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

TimberJack 240A

Started by Ever Green, June 03, 2006, 07:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ever Green

I found one of these in a construction yard where i'm buying mulch.  I know nothing about them and was wondering if anyone could help me out.  I don't think they use it.  It's just sitting in the weeds...tire chains rusty.  Over all it looks like its in good shape.  Thanks
Vince

David_c

Around here it is one of the preferd modles. Not the A the 240 in general. They seem to hold value well.

timberjack240

the weeds is no place for a 240  :-[ or a timberjack at that ...... unless its green   ;D

Ever Green

very orange and looking good...think maybe i should inquire about it.  Can I live in it?  My wife may my want to divorce me if i buy anything else...but a skidder would be nice...help me out...cable skidder is winch only and grapple is winch and grapple?  New to skidders...so any help would be nice...
Vince

David_c

A cable skidder is one with only winch. A grapple skidder can have a winch but dont always do. So a grapple is just that a grapple unless otherwise stated.

farmerdoug

Evergreen,  Did you ever buy the skidder?  Do you have any pics?

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Ever Green

Vince

logger

How much do they want for it?  What condition is it in?  Might be worth the price? :)
220 Poulan            Future Saws         
Stihl MS280             Jonsered CS2171              
Stihl MS440 Magnum Husky 575XP  
Stihl MS460 Magnum   Dolmar PS-7900
Husky 385xp            Stihl MS361  Stihl MS441 Magnum
Stihl 066 Magnum       Stihl MS660 Magnum

Thank You Sponsors!