iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

10 inch saw blades. What do you recommend?

Started by 21incher, August 28, 2016, 02:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer

Late to the thread but I'll put my two cents in.  I've always used the Freud Industrial line of blades, and have several of them including the 30-tooth Glue Line Rip blade, which is true to its' name.  It does an excellent job making a smooth rip in all types of solid wood.  I use Diablo blades in my miter saw but it's only for rough work anyway.  I bought a Ridge Carbide blade, I think they call it the TS2000 or their "Super Blade", it's OK but not all that super.  Good deal at a woodworking show, so I'm keeping it as a spare blade.

I will give a shout-out to Dynamic Saw in the Buffalo, NY area.  I sent them a bunch of blades to sharpen, and they came back razor sharp and even a few teeth replaced.  Price more than reasonable.  I am getting glass smooth cuts.

21incher

I will have to try that Dynamic Saw for a couple of blades that I need Sharpened. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!