iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

In a very light vein of things

Started by joe_indi, June 04, 2010, 06:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe_indi

I read this joke on the internet.
To avoid hurting the feelings of anybody  of any particular nationality, I have renamed the guy as ABC  
Joe

An ABC walks into a hardware store and asks to see the chain saws. Picking up one, he asked the store clerk, "How many trees will this one cut in an hour?"

"Oh, that one will cut about five good sized trees in an hour," replied the clerk.

"What about this one?" asked the ABC. The clerk replied,

"That's an intermediate model which cuts around ten trees."

"And this one?" asked the ABC.

"That's our best model. It should cut at least 20 trees in an hour," said the clerk

"I'll take it!" said the ABC. Two days later, the ABC returns to the store and angrily states, "Hey, this saw is terrible. I could only cut three trees in one hour with it!"

The clerk says, "Gee, I don't understand that. This is the best chainsaw we carry. Wait a minute while I check it out." The clerk pulled on the starter rope and the saw immediately activated with a loud roar.

'Hey," said the ABC, "what's that noise?"

stonebroke

SawTroll

;D

Old story, but still a good one!   smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce
Information collector.

jjmk98k

Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

flushcut

Husquvarna Chainsaws

Ianab

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!