iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Quick hunt before headed to the work site

Started by Woodboogah, May 18, 2013, 07:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodboogah

Got up this morn and while playing with the dog and having a cup of coffee birds where gobbling everywhere so  I said what the hell do I have to lose.  Put the dog in got my camo on and went on down the trail took a seat start clucking and he comes running in on a mission.  I was in the woods less then 10 minutes.  That was quick I thought to myself.  Here he is.    Sorry for the poor picture  I was the only one around, minus the dog, she cant snap a photo. 
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Woodboogah

21lbs 10.5" beard 1" spurs.  probably should have put that in the first post.  Thanks!
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

pigman

I am surprised that you could get close enough to get the bird with one of those chain saws.  ;)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Autocar

Sounds like a god morning, I never got back out the weather got good and started back logging. Last year I went fishing once this spring twice I did hunt four days early but didn't go to Indiana. Not sure whats wrong with me but seems like all I do is work  ;).
Bill

thecfarm

Now what's wrong with that picture? Looks like a lot of pick ups on here. Good hunt. My step son did not make it up here this year. Too much like Autocar.
One year he set up across the field and started to call. He could see the Tom running down towards him from the house. That was a quick hunt to. Lust will get you every time.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

Quote from: pigman on May 18, 2013, 11:13:31 PM
I am surprised that you could get close enough to get the bird with one of those chain saws.  ;)
I'm pretty sure  used the grease gun  ;D

pigman

I am sure you are correct sandhills, I didn't see the "gun".
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Thank You Sponsors!