iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sky scenes  

Started by Bibbyman, February 15, 2003, 08:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibbyman

Got a shot of this rainbow last evening (5/6/03) after a storm went south of us.  

It's real hard to capture the beauty with just one small shot.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

AtLast

We have the " Yankee Air Force" here in Michigan. My father and daughter JUSt went up in their B-17..1 of 4 still flying today. The : Yankee Lady"...My daughter was THRILLED and my father is still smiling to this day. Been around aircraft all my life and I cant honestly say theres nothing like tyhe feeling of flying..GREAT pictures on here guys...really nice

Norm

The picture doesn't do justice to the sunrises that we have been getting lately. If the mosquitos weren't so bad you could stand out and enjoy them more.

Tom

ARKANSAWYER

When out mobile sawing and you see a front line like this coming it is time to fold up and head for the barn.  I am glad that my WM folds up fast.

ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Ron Scott

Flight Over The Forest. July 4, 2003.

~Ron

ARKANSAWYER

Another day gone, and not all of the sawing done.  The sawdust settles with the sun as the sounds of day pass to night.  I fold up my mill and head to home knowing as the sun returns so will my labor, but for now I rest my might.  One must live each day and savor the night for the Lord grants no promise to man the coming of another day.
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Tom

For those times he's provided for a tomorrow,
it's so that we don't have to do it all today.

Jeff

A view over top the old block house on Lime Islands south shore.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

A hazy sky. Lime Island looking North from the north shore somewhere towards Kevin's St. Joseph Island

Mark M

This one has a little sky in it.

ND Badlands - Burning Coal Veins Campground

ohsoloco

Sorry, I don't have any pics of my own to post here, but I just stumbled across this website and thought of this thread when I saw some of the pictures:

http://www.spacew.com/

Ianab

One good thing about living on the West coast... get some amazing sunsets over the sea.. like this :)

Ian

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Ron Scott

Sunset over the Cottonwood.

~Ron

Jeff

Perry sent me his pictures from his trip to Michigan. He had a ultra cool pic of the big mac bridge. I stole it to post. ;D

Great Picture PEW!

whitepe

If I had waited and taken that picture about 30 minutes
later than I did, you would have seen the Forestry Forum red truck on the bridge.  Sorry...  :(
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Ron Scott

You don't see the water that calm under Big Mac very often. A lot of wind current usually out there. Great Picture.

Sunset on Greenfield Lake. Southeastern Michigan, mid August, 2003.

~Ron

Tom

:D  You're pulling my leg, Ron.  :D

This is really right side up, isn't it?  :-/

Jeff

I think you caught him on that one Tom! :D
Heres one from Logging congress. A little different sky scene.

Norm

Out doing chores and ran to get the camera. Was just a little late getting the sun just coming up through the clouds.

Life is good on the farm. :)

Larry

Out doing chores and ran to get the camera.  Moon just coming up from through the clouds. ;D

Think I'll get the tripod out and see if I can do a little better tomorrow night. ;)

Not for sure what a Harvest Moon is but think we are getting close.

Norm, your right.  Life is good on the farm.  ;D ;D ;D
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

OneWithWood

Larry,
If you are lucky and you take the pic just before daylight starts happining you can get a shot of Mars too.  It is relatively close to the moon and very bright right now.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Jeff

I saw that this morning. I should have come back in for the camera. Maybe tomorrow it will still be clear.

chet

This is a shot of appropriately named Sunset Lake, that I live next to.

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

chet

This is a shot of my son, forum member JeffS taken the same evening as the sunset pic.

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Thank You Sponsors!