iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I do not just use Logosol

Started by teed, March 17, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teed

Have also a Woodland Mills band sawmill, small winter film with it.

Mill with Woodland mills HM122 in the snow - YouTube
On my homestead, I mill with.
Logosol B1001 bandsaw mill
Woodland mill HM122 bandsaw mill
Logosol F2 with Speedsaw E5 chainsaw mill
Logosol Farmers with Stihl MS391 and MS661

WV Sawmiller

Teed,

Nice video. I love looking at your toys. With the equipment you have I am surprised you have not decided to invest in a hydraulic mill. I'm not sure which is more challenging - the snow you are fighting or the mud we're fighting here. 

Keep up the nice postings. Stay warm and safe.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

teed

Quote from: WV Sawmiller on March 17, 2018, 08:23:31 PM
Teed,

Nice video. I love looking at your toys. With the equipment you have I am surprised you have not decided to invest in a hydraulic mill. I'm not sure which is more challenging - the snow you are fighting or the mud we're fighting here.

Keep up the nice postings. Stay warm and safe.
Are so many machines I want, have to prioritize a bit.  :D :D :D
On my homestead, I mill with.
Logosol B1001 bandsaw mill
Woodland mill HM122 bandsaw mill
Logosol F2 with Speedsaw E5 chainsaw mill
Logosol Farmers with Stihl MS391 and MS661

SawyerTed

Cool video and nice work with that bandmill! 

I used to teach video production to high school students.  It took hours to record and edit a 3 minute video on tape.  Now we can produce an edited video with music and captions with our phones!  I'm sure you use more than a phone, I'm just pointing out how much technology has changed in 25 years.
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Savannahdan

As usual, a great video from across the pond.  You make me glad I'm here in 70+degree weather.  As a thank you I think I'll send all of our sandgnats to you.  LOL :D  Thank you.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

Thank You Sponsors!