Logrite dealer near me.

Started by gspren, January 09, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gspren

I went to the Keystone Farm Show in York, PA and spotted some Logrite equipment so I had to stop, Neutzel Services in White Hall MD is only a 30 minute drive from me and I didn't know about them. Sometime I'll have to take a drive and check them out.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Tam-i-am

gspren

Carl's primary business is Landscaping/ Land clearing Services.  He also works a few of the local logging and farming trade shows repping Logrite and a quite of few other companies.  We used to do a lot of shows with Carl before his semi-retirement.  He was a sponsor of the forum for awhile.  Probably best to call first.  He also sells firewood processors and splitters, trailers, portable winch and list of others but my favorite (besides Logrite of course ;D) is the Gransfor Bruks axes.  He is a great guy and would help you out.

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Dave Shepard

I picked up a G-B Carpenter's axe from him at your open house last year. Going to get a hewing axe and a carving axe at some point, too.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Tam-i-am

Dave

I do believe Carl will be at the Logrite Open House this year.  April 21  Think you can make it?

Tammy

Jeff

It is my goal to be there this year!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dave Shepard

I'm going to try. Maybe he'll have a carving axe. And a broad axe and.... ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Tam-i-am

Dave

Let me know and I can ask him to bring whatever you want.

sweetjetskier

We are going to try and make it to the open house this year also as it has been too long since we have been.

If I mention Reins Deli for some take home goodies afterwards, the plan will easily be in motion  ;D
Arborist, Horticulturist, Nursery and Turfgrass Professional with 27 years experience.

Dave Shepard

Quote from: Tamiam on February 07, 2018, 10:27:01 AM
Dave

Let me know and I can ask him to bring whatever you want.

Thanks. I've got some friends I'd  like to bring, if they aren't dressed up in armor beating the crap out of each other that weekend.   ;D

We have four GB axesbetween us, all made by the same smith, KS.

Tam-i-am

How did you get them all from the same guy?

Dave Shepard

By accident. We were comparing and noticed the stamp.