iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM Service

Started by WV Sawmiller, March 17, 2015, 01:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Sawmiller

I had a hiccup with my LT35 - the simple set would not toggle back to manual mode and the head was dropping so I first called Tyler at the NC office where I bought it. We talked a bit and he referred me to the Indianapolis office because it was electrical issue. Got hold of Tony and he sent me a new circuit board and press pad with the icons. I went back to using the mill and the head drop issue never recurred and I could work around the other issue by toggling the key briefly to reset to manual.

The parts came on Saturday and we had a nice day Sunday so I installed it then. Was a simple fix and seemed to work just fine.

I'd like to say thanks to Tyler and Tony and all the WM techs for their prompt attention and response. Keep up the good work.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!