iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Getting to page x

Started by pnyberg, May 19, 2010, 09:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pnyberg

Something has changed.  It used to be bad, but now it's worse.

Occasionally, I like to stroll through old threads in the 'Sawmills and Milling' subject area.  I would start on the oldest page, and work my way forward through time.  There are over 300 pages, so I wouldn't do this all in one sitting.  Getting back to a page where I'd previously left off was a bit of a pain, because the page navigation widget would only let me skip over about 7 pages at a time.  It took a bunch of clicks to get to page 150.

I don't know how long it has been this way, but I just noticed that the page navigation widget has changed so that it now will only allow me to advance one page at a time.  Now apparently it will take 150 clicks to get to page 150 (unless I'm missing something).  I'm worried about repetitive stress injuries.

--Peter
No longer milling

DouginUtah

-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

Dave Shepard

:o That'll get you there. :D Thanks for the tip. In all the searching I've done around here and I never figured that one out. ::)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Warbird

Jeff implemented that feature as a special request.  Pretty cool, ain't it?  :)

pnyberg

No longer milling