iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new door

Started by Texas Ranger, May 29, 2008, 04:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

poor picture of my partner (glass man) and one of a pair of 3x8 raised panel/glass insert doors.  The glass is hurricane proof, with the owners brand in the center in a metal panel.

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Dodgy Loner

That's some mighty clear glass.  Even metal panel appears to be invisible! ;)
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

WDH

DanG TR,

You build some really beautiful doors!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Texas Ranger

Thanks, Danny, comfortable to know I can still work in woods, even when the woods work is slow.  Dodgy, thats the magic of it all, hurricane proof, and lets the sunlight in.  Since the owner has no cows, his brand is, well, invisible. ::)

pigman

Eight foot tall door. :o  Well, I suppose everything is bigger in Texas. ;)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Texas Ranger

Yup, ya otter see our commodes.

WDH

I want a door making lesson :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Phorester

"Yup, ya otter see our commodes."

I can only imagine why y'all need big commodes.........

Texas Ranger

Texas Ranger

Danny, when you come in this week I can show and tell at the shop.

WDH

As long as it is not the commode ;D.

Texas Ranger

Texas Ranger

A craftsman style door out of mahogany.

Dodgy Loner

Great work!  You need to build me a new side door, since I had to kick it in last weekend after locking myself out of my house ::)
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

Thank You Sponsors!