iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor - 2016

Started by Ron Wenrich, September 21, 2016, 05:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Wenrich

Starts tonight.  Just sayin'.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Roxie

I'm ready!   8)

Millennials vs Gen X'ers sounds interesting.  The preview shows that on day two in Fiji, a cyclone hits and I think they are evacuated out.  Should be interesting to see how much damage was sustained to the island. 

Say when

Jeff

Thanks! I have the dvr set up for the series now. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Chuck White

Ready, I'll be watching in about another 22 minutes!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Roxie

That was a good opening episode.  No one stands out as despicable, and some (Hannah) I'm looking forward to following. 

For the first time in my years, I'm looking forward to episode 2.  This is the way Survivor used to be, and I like it!   
Say when

Raider Bill

Anyone ever watch naked and afraid xl? Same principal, a group sans clothing and with only a pot, knife and 1 personal item go for 40 days in the boonies. There is no crowned winner just survivors. 
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jeff

Tammy thinks I'm nuts because I love that show.

WDH

Now those people really really suffer. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Czech_Made

The toughest badge in my scout troop was called White Moose.  24 hours in the woods, boxers only and barefoot - you had knife, 5 matches, rope and nothing else.  You were also painted white for better visibility - the whole troop was hunting you and you had to steal from the camp to eat and for cloth and blankets.  You got one hour and than they came after you.  Fun times  ;D

Quote from: Raider Bill on September 22, 2016, 07:30:20 AM
Anyone ever watch naked and afraid xl? Same principal, a group sans clothing and with only a pot, knife and 1 personal item go for 40 days in the boonies. There is no crowned winner just survivors.

Cedarman

I got an education watching the millenials do their thing last night. 
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Magicman

That was the first time that I remember seeing the rejected person actually getting visibly mad.  It certainly was a blindside in the truest form.   :D 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

Good move, she was a strong and smart player.

I'm pretty disappointed that the barista chick and a couple others are so down on Police.

Merge time!

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Cedarman

Glad to see this back up.  I like the way things are going.  Looks like some people are scared of smart people  and well they should be.  Dave looks like he could blow away with the next gust of wind.  Wonder if Taylor gets his revenge.  Lots of sideshows.

WDH

Michaela got a little too bossy.  You have to lay low. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

At this point, I have no real favorites or otherwise.  As it narrows down some real players will probably emerge.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

I am just watching while they rid themselves of some clutter.  The weak and mouthy ones will fall, and so will some strong "threats".

WDH

Chuck White

Missed it!   :-\

Forgot it was Wednesday or something!   ::)

Probably didn't miss much!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Cedarman

Quote from: WDH on November 17, 2016, 07:27:20 AM
Age begats wisdom.
And wisdom says you do not steal food.  Wisdom also says if you tell one, you have told them all.
Wisdom says you are not my friend, but only a person for me to use to get a million dollars.

Magicman

Presently the only winner seems to be paranoia.

Cedarman

Didn't want to see the big guy go.  This season is best to be invisible.  David made the mistake of making a rash decision based on bad info from people he should not have listened to in the heat of the moment.  His arch nemesis would now be gone.

Magicman

And yet another Immunity Idol is wasted due to paranoia.   :D

Jeff

I thought it saved Hannah?

Magicman

No, we went back and looked at the votes when they hold them up.  4 for Hannah and 5 for Zeke.  Jeff only showed 3 of Zeke's votes which were enough.  He did not show the other 2.

Cedarman

I can't fathom Ken's thinking.  If Will was on their side then they vote off Zeke.  If it was a ploy, then one of them was doomed.  Ken just made himself a target of Will later.  Not good for Ken. 
We have seen idols go home in pockets because people weren't paranoid enough.  This time around they use them. I counted the votes too.  Idol wasted.  Didn't know they were voting for Hannah though, but the editors of the show always misdirect. Real glad Zeke went home.  Now I don't have anyone I am rooting against and not anyone I am rooting for.  Next tribal could be a good one if Will flips again and makes it 4 on 4. I still find myself looking forward to the show more than any other.  Just pure escapist entertainment.

Thank You Sponsors!