iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got plenty of ideas here so I thought I'd intro myself

Started by bert0168, September 16, 2010, 05:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bert0168

I found this site looking for ideas on a trailer log lifting arch.  Needless to say I found plenty of great ideas here and built my own A frame lifting arch for my 16' trailer.  I have a 12000 Ramsey winch on the front.  At some point I'll get pictures on here.

I don't log commercially, but mostly take firewood for myself.  I needed the arch because I prefer to haul logs and cut them up at my place (less handling of small pieces)

I've gotten tons of info here from the log arch to parbuckling, (never knew what that was called until I saw it here) saw stuff and more.

So, I just wanted to say hi and thanks for the site, plenty of great people here and info as well.

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Warbird

Ernie

Welcome, we look forward to seeing some of your ideas.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Don K

Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

paul case

life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Magicman

Bert, Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  Pull up a chair and tell us a little about yourself.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Banjo picker

Here's your third welcome from Miss....Throw a few of your ideas out into the mix.. :)  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

StephenRice

Well, here is a welcome from Florida, Bert.  Glad to have you here.
"Pure gold fears no fire!" - (Ancient Chinese proverb)  What do you fear?

Bill Gaiche

Welcome here from Oklahoma. You can spill your guts here and we will listen,bg

Thank You Sponsors!