Kbeitz

Wow... wonder what the kerf is....
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Ljohnsaw

:o
Wow, on that big blade, the arbor hole looks pretty small - like 2 or 3" diameter.  Also it looks like that band blade had teeth on the back side at one time.
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

:D :D :D :D Them some whoppers!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

enigmaT120

That bandsaw blade reminds me of the ones at Hull Oaks, a mill south and west of Corvallis, OR.  That's a cool place to tour.
Ed Miller
Falls City, Or

Iwawoodwork

enigma, that room also looks like what I recall of the Hull Oaks filing room, might be their saw.

starmac

I want to see Magic Man coil that baby up, that puppy is impressive.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

Magicman

I tried @starmac but it slipped out of my hand and I got whacked.  At least one of us got "coiled".   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

paul case

I learned something at the local large walnut mill a couple years ago. 

Their saw took big bands like that. The things that look like broken teeth on the back of the band are to clean up the strings on the exit side of the cut. I Think the one in the picture is not a double cut band as they would have the same number of teeth on the front and back. The cleaners on that band look like they are 1 cleaner to every 2 or 3 teeth.

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

starmac

Oh wow MM, next time that woman tells you to do something, just go ahead and do it.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

gspren

After many years in machine shops I never met a band I couldn't coil, big ones in 5 coils, but I did just see a picture of one I wouldn't try!
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Kbeitz

And it you did coil it I would not be the one to uncoil it... No way...
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Southside

Does Woodmizer offer free shipping on a box of those?
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

terrifictimbersllc

I'm with KB, leave it on the mill and get out the Dremel. 
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: starmac on March 20, 2018, 01:36:52 PMOh wow MM, next time that woman tells you to do something, just go ahead and do it.
Around here the nurse would ask you if you feel safe at home. 
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

coxy

that's what happens when you under bid some one on a mill job ;D ;D  MM I'm glad i don't have to pay your comp  :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!