iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got me a new to me truck

Started by Matt601, April 28, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt601

My problem is I work offshore a month then home a month. The guys that log full time are given the loads first. This years is the worst I seen in a long time. It's been really dry the last month. There a lot of timber around here beening cut too. Which floods the mills close by. Right now when  someone can't get there quote there calling me and I pick up the slack if not they will get cut the next week. I got 3 loads of saw logs stacked and 6 loads of chip and saw a few loads of pulpwood too. What sux is last week the paper mill was open on Saturday then Thursday stop taking.

Buddy of mine cut a lot of pine poles just up the road from the chip plant. He gave me all the tops that is bunched up ready to load. All I have to do it load them and make the 5 mile run to the chip plant. About 10 loads 200 tons $4,000 bucks worth I could get in a day but there not taking it right now. I hope they do end of next week. My buddy just left it because it cost too much to truck it to the other mills and he needs his loader on another site.
No matter where you go there you are!!!

Thank You Sponsors!