Paul Bunyan Show Deal

Started by Tam-i-am, September 15, 2016, 02:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

Have you wanted a Logrite ATV dump trailer?  (Same as the one seen in the threads below) Now is the time to get it!  Come to  the Paul Bunyan Show in Cambridge, OH, Oct 7-9, we will have a slightly dented one reduced to sell.  Normally $2100 + freight.  Can be yours for only $1700

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,77013.0.html

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,76855.0.html

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

williaty

Will you guys have any of your 60" Peavys at the show? I've been tossing around the thought of ordering another one from you guys. The log jack I have on the current one makes it difficult to turn logs in a pile without running the jack into the other logs and getting stuck. I think my frustration level might have risen to the point of buying a 2nd one to have one with and one without if I see a shiny blue pole taunting me at the show.

Tam-i-am

Yes, we will have all of our products there.

You obviously are not using one of our log stands as it is removable - there only when you need  it.

williaty

Quote from: Tamiam on September 18, 2016, 07:29:32 AM
Yes, we will have all of our products there.

You obviously are not using one of our log stands as it is removable - there only when you need  it.
It's one of yours. It just takes long enough to bolt on and unbolt that, when I'm switching back and forth between wanting to roll logs vs lift them for bucking, it's not workable to take it on and off all the time.

Tam-i-am

Suggestion then, put the log stand on a shorter handle and keep the 60" free for turning the big logs.

DR_Buck

I already have a slightly dented Logrite ATV dump trailer.       But that's another story.  :D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Tam-i-am

DR  did yours come presented or did you add the dents?

DR_Buck

Quote from: Tamiam on October 03, 2016, 07:26:45 AM
DR  did yours come presented or did you add the dents?

Mine is a "custom" after market dent.   It's amazing how closely it mirrors the right side of the forklift attachment on my Kubota.     ;D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Tam-i-am

DR

The really are designed to handle that kind of customization. ;D