iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by Northern Logger, December 07, 2015, 06:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Logger

I'm finally registered and glad to be here.  There is a lot of experience on this forum and I can really appreciate that. I'm semi-retired now from a lot of different jobs but am thinking, if you can believe it, to return to logging as a part-time interest.  I know there is really no money in it but I have my own property to play around on.  Regardless, I always need firewood, so that is my excuse/justification to myself to purchase a skidder.

beenthere

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.

Click on your forum name, and you will go to where you can update your profile with at least a general location. That will help when reading your posts, and am sure it helps you when reading other posts on the forum.

Looking forward to hearing more about your activities, old and new.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Northern Logger.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coxy

samandothers

Welcome to 'the' Forum!  Great folks here with a lot of knowledge.  Look forward to you sharing.

Outer Rondacker

OntarioAl

Welcome neighbour.
If you are in Northwest Ontario you are someplace North of Minnesota and West of Lake Superior.
Al
Al Raman

Thank You Sponsors!