iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Brand new to me New Nyle L200 kiln

Started by jcbrotz, January 14, 2012, 03:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcbrotz

I just got myself a brand new never uncrated 1993 L200 kiln for a good price. I am still sorting out the goodies but I am missing the manual. I have not found a download for it yet. But will I would imagine Nyle will be helpfull. I have got several extra fans for the kiln  with it, just gotta get time to saw myself out a buliding. I'm thinking a lean-to off of my shop got heat off the outdoor woodburner and electric, just have not decided yet. Who's got some tips of what NOT to do the first time (I am real good at finding that out).
2004 woodmizer lt40hd 33hp kubota, Cat 262B skidsteer and way to many tractors to list. www.Brotzmanswoodworks.com and www.Brotzmanscenturyfarm.com

ATLGA

8)
Congrats! First order of business.

Take a full inventory of what you have.
Reach out to Don at Nyle and let him know about your purchase. He has a pretty extensive list of who has purchased what and can give you the history of your machine and tell you what to keep an eye out for. I think Nyle may have change the coolant in the compressor since 1993. Does that matter.... I dont know but its just an example of something to consider.

Second order of business. Use the Search Tool on this forum to see all the different kiln designs people have used to dry lumber with an L200. I have one and would be willing to answer questions off line over the phone if you want.
America First.

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

jcbrotz

Thanks Guys, I'm pretty happy been wanting one for a while just didn't want to spend the $$. Even if I have to put a few bucks in it I'm gunna make out real good.

Well its a 92 instead of a 93.I find it hard to believe he spent that much $$ and never even uncrated it. The plasting wrap they used was still in pretty good shape. I just got it uncrated and took the covers off everthing looks good the eagle timer is a little dirty on the front but the insides all look like new. I relabeled all the wires as the old labels had fell off. I will be getting a hold of Nyle this week for a manual and any other info I can get off them. There were 2 complete fan setups in the additional boxes 1/4 horse 16 fan blades with housings, I got them put together and found the original receipt for them from grainger, it was still in the packing slip holder.

ATLGA will send a PM Would like to pick your brain. Thanks for the offer.
2004 woodmizer lt40hd 33hp kubota, Cat 262B skidsteer and way to many tractors to list. www.Brotzmanswoodworks.com and www.Brotzmanscenturyfarm.com

FeltzE

I've got a nyle 200 drop me a pm if you want and I can send a phone number to chat.

Eric

Thank You Sponsors!