iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

husky brute 235xl log loader

Started by MICKEY108, July 20, 2012, 05:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MICKEY108

im looking at this loader i wondering about the pro and cons of the loader is this company still in business

Ironwood

I got a Husky Brute 100 from Frickman (he lives down the road) and he said when his Granddad bought it many years ago it was a MULE! I have it here for "someday, maybe" use ;D. He gave me all the orginal reciepts and books, etc,.... Said it REALLY lifted ALOT of weight, the main boom cylinder is BIG! as is most of it.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

lumberjack48

The Co. had a Husky Brute, not sure of the number on it, it was Husky. I think you could heal out a cord of Aspen pole's at one time with it. But nobody wanted to use it because it was to slow, and burned to much gas,, They had a 350 Chevy for the power unit, really sounded good when lifting.
Third generation logger, owner operator, 30 yrs felling experience with pole skidder. I got my neck broke back in 89, left me a quad. The wife kept the job going up to 96.

treefarmer87

i know a crew with a newer one mounted on a tandem with slasher hookup and they get 4 tandem loads a day. they are still in business i believe, its not a prentice but its still a good loader.
1994 Ford L9000
2004 Tigercat 718
1998 Barko 225
1999 John Deere 748G
FEC 1550 slasher
CTR 314 Delimber
Sthil 461
Sthil 250

Thank You Sponsors!