iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

been sick

Started by ely, May 13, 2009, 12:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ely

at the soccer tournament my son was playing saturday, i started feeling not well, by that evening it was worse. i have been out of commision for three days. just today i am back at work but not feeling any better.
i called the doc twice yesterday to talk with the lady friend there. she never returned my call. usually i can tell her my ailments and she compairs it to other cases and calls me in a dose of what the doc has been giving out.

i try and cut corners that way its a 100 mile round trip to my doc. plus he does not get in the office until noon.
pretty much a wasted day anyway you go at it.

i thought about going into his office this am say around 11 am when it is always overfull on capacity, coughing and hacking my way to the signup sheet. loudly proclaiming that i had just returned from mexico on vacation and i was feeling poorlly. i just know that would have cleared the office and garnered me a spot up front.

instead i just got up and went to work. no one cares if i die anyway. why use up vaulable sick days when i can save those for fishing days.

the only thing that makes me remotely better is the ibuprofen i swallow thruout the day.

my whole body aches and my chest hurts from coughing the last few days and nights.
its like the flu if you want my opinion. what has you folks doctors been presribing to yall.

Modat22

Leviquin, z-pac down where I live. there is a normal flu and a resperatory infection going around in my neck of the woods.
remember man that thy are dust.

Thank You Sponsors!