iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fun and Games!

Started by CHARLIE, February 05, 2004, 09:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

Either click on the following site or paste it into the "ADDRESS" field.  When it loads, click your mouse. When the penguin starts sliding down the hill, put the cursor on the snowman with the baseball bat and time your click of the mouse. If you time it right and hit the penguin, see how far it goes.  Beats the heck out of working........... :D

http://home.tele2.fr/kcv/pinguin.swf
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Stephen_Wiley

1st try - 195.5
2nd - line drive 205.2
3rd - line drive 317.5

:D  :)  :D
" If I were two faced, do you think I would be wearing this one?"   Abe Lincoln

CHARLIE

I've hit popups that buried head first not more than 100 yards away. I've hit grounders that never get past 75 yards. I've hit a few over 300 yards though. 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Stump Jumper

That was fun.  I missed a bunch of times fartherst I got was 298.

Here is another one that is fun.  Click on the link and you will see shut up and dance then click on the play game button.  Make sure your speakers are turned on.

http://www.cci-ammunition.com/
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

breederman

got 307 on third hit,  was on im with college daughter,she thinks it's cool when he lands head in! Sure beats doing taxes,which is what I was doing.Think my head is going to explode. ???
Together we got this !

Tom

I hit a long fly with 3 bounces and skid that went 320.5

My grass cutters are good for 175 and my high flys, sticking his head in the ground have gone into the 280's

redpowerd

312.6,                    then i got frustrated.
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Tom

hot diggity 322.9
yea...........323.5
What do you reckon I can get for a salary if I get really good. :D

207.1 on the fly with his head in snow. ;D

redpowerd

is  there any way you  can modify the game to replace the penguin with hillary clinton?  nah, her heads allways buried anyhoo. 315.5
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

breederman

Together we got this !

Duane_Moore

8) 8) 8) 8) Loved it''''''''''''''''''''' My kinda a game'''''''''  317.1  and going   bye    bye    Duh---Duane 8) 8) 8) 8)
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

RavioliKid

DanG game! I didn't hit the penguin once!  >:(

I think I prefer work. Good thing they keep me so busy I don't have time to fool around with penguin baseball!  :D
RavioliKid

Stump Jumper

Has anyone tried the prairie dog shoot yet this is fun also! 8) 8)

This is the link in our above post.  Maybe you have played it before don't know.
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Tom

Yep but my connection is too fast and I'm too slow.  I can't move my mouse fast enough to get a good score.  It is fun but I've nothing to brag about when it comes to my marksmanship here..  :D

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

DeepWoods

316.6 is my best after many faceplants.  Now I have to get back to more important things.  Like reading the rest of the posts here.
Norwood LM2000 with 23 HP Briggs and 21 foot track, Hand Built Logging Arch, Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener and Setter. 48" Xtreme Duty Logrite Cant Hook.

Ed_K

Ed K

Duane_Moore

8) 8) 8) the prarie dog thing,... get in the 40s to 50s what a kick.  like it all   the kid   Duh---Duane ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

Thank You Sponsors!