iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Shot some video of my setup today !

Started by Kipper, December 27, 2014, 08:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipper

Sorry about the speed and shaking. There was a party going on for the Hunting Club and I was playing around. I will probably get another one in the next few days while we are off..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmOxUhGHkaA
LT40HD, Cat Diesel
New Holland L783
Kubota BX23
Metavic 1400XL
2016 Dodge 3500
2007 Dodge 3500 (Dump)
Belsaw 802 Edger
Too many trailers to count and all Stihl Saws!!

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Glenn1

very cool!!!!  you got some great shots
Vacutherm IDry, Nyle 53 Kiln, New Holland Skid Steer, Kaufman Gooseneck Trailer, Whitney 32A Planer

Chuck White

Nice video, thanks.

I like the log yard.  Quite a lot of sawing there waiting on the 40.

Looks like a great party too!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Delawhere Jack

2 LT40's? Nice. I noticed a PostonTM pine log flower box in there. You know he's going to want a royalty check.  :D

That wasn't shaky at all. Amazing image quality!

Kipper

Thanks for the compliments ! There's only one LT40, the other one is a LT25. Got to looking at the LT25 today and thinking I will clean it up and put it up for sale after the new year. Yes, there is a bit of wood to be cut. We keep eating away at it but it seems to grow every know and then too!!
LT40HD, Cat Diesel
New Holland L783
Kubota BX23
Metavic 1400XL
2016 Dodge 3500
2007 Dodge 3500 (Dump)
Belsaw 802 Edger

Mooseherder

2 things. :)
I think the video is great and where do I get one of them doohickeys? :D

timberlinetree

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

47sawdust

Pardon my ignorance,but what is the camera attached to?
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Magicman

QuotePardon my ignorance,but what is the camera attached to?
LINK
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

Can see the rotors in the corners of the images.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

47sawdust

MM,
Thank you,that looks like way to much fun.I bet it would be good for chasing my brother's dog.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

isawlogs

I need to look into one of them.... 8) 8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Kipper

The first one one turned out kinda funny chasing the dogs with the UAV. The brown one is a puppy, she will be 6 mos on the 19th of Jan. The black one is 2 years old and doesn't think its cool!

The second one is me trying to film in a circle, still got to work on it but its fun trying I guess!

Enjoy!

Kip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwSzPI6E77U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s4xgHbWQ4w

LT40HD, Cat Diesel
New Holland L783
Kubota BX23
Metavic 1400XL
2016 Dodge 3500
2007 Dodge 3500 (Dump)
Belsaw 802 Edger

fishpharmer

Looks like someone milled the day of video.  I am amazed at the stability of the images.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

fat olde elf

Great !!  Sure glad I have lived long enough to see this..... My mind is absolutely whirling with possible applications, some of which are probably illegal.  Thanks !!
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

boo 84

That was a nice way to see your layout
Those drones are really giving us some new looks
Living the DREAM when sawdust is in your pockets

OneWithWood

Are the controls strictly line-of-sight or can it be programmed using GPA coordinates?
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Kipper

The camera is mounted on a gimbal so it will "float" as the quad moves to provide stable images. There are so many different thoughts I have had as well when it comes to "what to do with it", kinda fun just letting your mind race I guess..

Yes, it will fly on GPS and autonomous. It has a video feed back to my cell phone which allows me to see what the camera is seeing. Thats also how you control the GPS and read the vitals while in flight.
LT40HD, Cat Diesel
New Holland L783
Kubota BX23
Metavic 1400XL
2016 Dodge 3500
2007 Dodge 3500 (Dump)
Belsaw 802 Edger

Gadrock

The video was nice. If you had pics of my stuff now all you would see is mud!
    It has been raining for days ...about 5+ inches in 5 days.

David G

carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

Thank You Sponsors!