iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need trucking. MA to VT

Started by QwikDraw, February 25, 2013, 12:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwikDraw

I am looking for someone to haul some pulp from Cheshire MA to Brattleboro VT. I mostly work down in CT and my normal guy won't come this far.
It's only a couple loads. We can load.

bill m

Call Tatro in Vermont. I can get you their number if you need it.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

Driver625

If Tatro isn't available maybe try Savage in Rockingham, Vt. Cersosimo won't come get it?

Ed_K

PM me and I can give you my truckers #.
Ed K

QwikDraw

I tried Tatro, he said he was weeks out.  I'll give the others a try.

Thank you.

bill m

Is this pulp yours to sell or are you cutting it for someone? If it's yours why not go to Mass Wood Yard in  Westfield with it or is the price not that good ?
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

QwikDraw

Quote from: bill m on February 27, 2013, 07:56:06 AM
Is this pulp yours to sell or are you cutting it for someone? If it's yours why not go to Mass Wood Yard in  Westfield with it or is the price not that good ?

Bill,
It's my wood.  I sold to them last year, they were sending trucks right to the landing but they didn't want aspen.  This is 100% aspen, I can top off with some firewood if I need to finish a load.  Of course most of my firewood is Ash which can't leave Berkshire county.

Dave Shepard

Not unless it leaves tomorrow. You can move ash to quarantined counties in New York. I posted the email from DCR in the "Current emerald ash borer" thread.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Thank You Sponsors!