iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

first tractor trailer load

Started by woodmills1, April 22, 2006, 05:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

Here is a shot of whack of pine piled and waiting for the tractor trailer to arrive on monday.  There is about 5000+ feet, I will bring one more trailer load around 1400 ft with me monday to laod the truck from Maine.  They are all 8 foot 4 and the truck hold 6000 feet. Man is this fun!!! :D :D :D

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Gilman

Looks like the pretty yellow and blue trailer is working out well.
WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

DanG

Whatsa matter, James.  Yer mill broke down? ???
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

woodmills1

No, mill is fine but been cutting for customers in between picking up logs from job sites from my hook up with two tree service guys.  There was over 3500 feet from just one job.  The local yards have temporarily shut off pine so I found one in maine that still was taking 8 foot pine.  Got two more customer jobs so didn't want the warm weather to catch up with me for stain.  I still have atround 2000 foot of pine some real nice with hollow centers and some like pair of pants crotches that mills won't take.  I am also clearing some of my apple trees to prep for my new driveway, so the wack of pine is really at a friends for loading.  Busy busy busy 8)
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!