iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

www.forestryforum.com

Started by Jeff, January 29, 2005, 12:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

www.forestryforum.com should be working by morning. I have added the DNS information to the server, so now it just has to propagate through. Might be there by midnight central time.

All of you that had bookmarks to particular forums, those bookmarks are no longer valid. Your best bet is to always enter through www.forestryforum.com and you will always be able to find the forum. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

etat

That little sign in pop up thingy is acting UGLY.  It won't leave me alone or go away.  I keep x'ing it out but it keeps coming back and bugging me. 

Just an observation.
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

BBTom

Jeff,
Why do I constantly get password prompts when on the new home page?  It shows me as being signed in, but still keeps asking for username and password.

once I get into a forum, the prompts stop.

Could it be because I am using FireFox Browser?? 
2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

etat

BB, thinking it's doing the same thing to all of us.   :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Bro. Noble

Everything seems to be in good shape this morning ;D   That 'Big Guy' and his buddies sure done good. 

Now if they could fix that woodweb place ;)------someone made a post there that forestryforum was being improved,  Casper made some input,  and now that whole thread has disappeared :D :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Roxie

Bro. Noble!!!  Your nose is working!  Your shiney nose is back!!   :D :D
I couldn't get on until this morning, but I'm so happy to be back!! 
You the MAN, Jeff!   ;D
Say when

BBTom

Today is working fine.  I was almost having withdrawal symptoms. :D :D
2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

WH_Conley

Bill

Jeff

I'm happy to say our finda data base as well as our knowledge base made the change over intact. In the next few days I will be plugging back in some of our appliances. :)

Phorester

Jeff, I notice when I post a reply, it kicks me out of that folder and back to the main "General Forestry" folder instead of keeping me in the folder where I was posting. Confusing.

Is this just me?

Jeff

I think ther is a setting somewhere for that but I have not found it yet. I dont like that either. :-\

Buzz-sawyer

Hey fellas
What your looking for is under "Profile"
then...... look and layout  prefrences
then  chech the box for Return to topics after posting by default ;)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Jeff

Yep, thats it. I went and set the board default to that. Folks that want to do something else can then edit it in thier profile. Thanks Buzz

Jeff

Good news for members map fans. It is coming back. ;D This will take some time, and you will probably have to re-add yourself once I get it done, but it is going to happen when I get a roundtuit. :)

redpowerd

whoa, this is a powerful forum you got here jeff, ive been zipping all over the place all morning.  the options with profile is great, and everything is turbo fast. really like the quickreply box.
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Phorester

Here's your roundtuit, and thanks!!

;D
                     tuit

chet

Quote from: Jeff B on January 30, 2005, 10:43:26 AM
Good news for members map fans. It is coming back. ;D This will take some time, and you will probably have to re-add yourself once I get it done, but it is going to happen when I get a roundtuit. :)

Us folks up north may have to wait for spring to plant our trees. Still purty frosty up here.  :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

sawman

Good things come to those who wait. Excellent job Jeff and everyone else involved with this changeover. Thank You :
:) :) :) :) :) :)
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Thank You Sponsors!