iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lunar eclipse

Started by AtLast, November 08, 2003, 07:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtLast

Was wondering if anyone happen to catch the eclipse?...Funny thing is last time this eclipse took place my dad and I were in Farmington MO. on our way to pick up a mill.

David_c

yep me and my daughter checked it out  8). but man was it cold out there.

Linda

Wood-Mizer 2012 LT50HDE25

Jeff

Is Al sitting on the light pole again?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ElectricAl

Jeff,

This is an actual lunar eclipse, not one of those mooner eclipses! :D

Al ;)
Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

chet

Son jeff and I watched the entire ellipse while out fishing tonight. And as David-P said it was cold out dar, a crisp 5 degrees.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Gus

AtLast,
Picked up a mill during a lunar eclipse eh? Hmm, musta got a first rate deal on that one. ;D   :D
The kids and I kept an eye to the sky last night as we were doing chores. I was explaining what was going on by each one of us pretending to be  a planet. We circled and spun til we were dizzy and nearly fell in the snow. :)
Chet, you folks musta been ice fishing already. Haven't tried it yet this year.
Gus
"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

Kevin_H.

I was at work last nite, we tried to catch a look but too much cloud cover.  :'(
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

chet

Some of the local lakes have frozen over, but they are not safe enough to venture on yet. Da lake we where on was still wide open, at least it was at 10:00 last night when we left.  :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

What was ya fishin for and did ya get any?

chet

Whitefish. And no, dey ain't called whitefish 'cause dey is all covered in frost.   ::)   We did get fish, but did not limit out like we did a couple of days earlier. Dem fish last night musta been hidin' cause of da freaky stuff happenin' with da moon.

Kevin

Quotebut they are not safe enough to venture on yet.

Hey Chet, where's your sense of adventure?
Strap on a long pair of cross country skis and get out on that ice.  :D

chet

Been Dar, Done Dat.  ::)  But I like to think I've gotten wiser over the years.  :-/

AtLast

Jeff said "Is Al sitting on the light pole again? "

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!