iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Six Legged Deer

Started by Autocar, January 08, 2017, 03:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

A week or so ago I stopped to get some dinner and a young fellow that trucked for me years ago came in and we got to talking. I got him interested in hunting and sense he has been to Africa and a number of other places in North America. He got his cell phone out and he had a video of a six legged deer that was under his tree stand it was walking around so you got a good look at the extra legs. Between the front shoulder blade was a small hump with a tail and one leg about the size of a regular deer and the other leg was about a foot or so long hanging down her right and left side. Yep I told him Ive never seen one of them  ;D. I told him round up probably caused the twins to end up like that, he laughed and said your probably right ! But over all she looked like any other deer except she had two legs extra.
Bill

breederman

I bred a cow once that had an extra leg hanging off one hip. They called her 5th wheel !
Together we got this !

Magicman

We gots a 2 legged Goat here on the FF.   ;D

In disguise he has 4, but if you look under dat purple dress you will see only two.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Autocar

Bill

ellmoe

Quote from: Magicman on January 08, 2017, 08:30:40 PM

In disguise he has 4, but if you look under dat purple dress you will see only two.   :o
I'll have to take your word on that, Lynn, 'cause I ain't looking!

Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Den Socling

Quote from: Magicman on January 08, 2017, 08:30:40 PM
We gots a 2 legged Goat here on the FF.   ;D

That's just sad! I bet the Goat regrets that picture from where ever it came from. Very sad!  ;)

Thank You Sponsors!