iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

FF meeting on the beach. PICTURE ADDED

Started by gspren, April 29, 2017, 08:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gspren

This morning I met with Delaware Joe at Cape Henlopen State Park for some surf fishing. This was the first time we met and Joe showed up with coffee and doughnuts, a good first impression. While the fish weren't too cooperative we had a great time discussing fishing, hunting, chainsaws, and life in general. About noon Joes family showed up and they were also nice to meet. We agreed to get together again sometime and maybe find a few other members to pursue some fish.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Magicman

Well don't catch them all before I get there.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

Say when

Magicman

Gary sent me this picture of him and Joe "chillin".  Prolly won't be a fish left in the ocean when we get there.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Delawhere Jack

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Even sorrier considering how yesterdays job turned out.....  ::)

Had a job lined up for Sat in King of Prussia. When I arrived, I found that the site where the logs were was VERY steep. I spent 10 minutes examining the path leading in... hemming and hawing. Decided that there was a 100% chance of getting my truck and the mill stuck if I attempted it. Had to decline. Not a total loss, as I was able to head over to Phoenixville and get started on Sunday's job.

Please keep me in mind if you guys do it again. It would be good to meet you.

DelawhereJoe

Next time we will have to put it in the outdoor board with pictures of the 100's of fish that are caught.
WD-40, DUCT TAPE, 024, 026, 362c-m, 041, homelite xl, JD 2510

Bert

I see a boogie board in the photo. Waters a tad chilly for catching waves isnt it? I was in ocean city last week water was 52 degrees. I'd love the chance to get in on the surf fishing action.
Saw you tomorrow!

nativewolf

52, that's only 30 degrees shy of swimming temps
Liking Walnut

Thank You Sponsors!