iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A good job for a hot summer day!

Started by Maine logger88, October 31, 2014, 09:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maine logger88

79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

1270d

that sure is different.  Wonder how deep it is?  The little props on the boom don't seem to shift the cloud very. well.

Maine logger88

I know it. they must have too make some pipes too the surface for intake and exhaust and seal everything up real well. Must not be in the US the dep would have a fit lol

1270d

Didn't look real close but I'm guessing it has hydraulic supply and return to the surface(no engine or pumps subsurface).  Biodegradable oils etc.  Should make it no problem for pollution.

Maine logger88

thenorthman

For sale cat excavator... only used on one job ;D
well that didn't work

BargeMonkey

I saw a boat pumping 15 drums of some type of mobil hygrade biodegradable oil recently, was like 1200 a barrel. My deck winches have a special oil so when we blow a fitting or hose it isnt a big deal. Thats neat but most of the big stuff we see is barge mounted, a few of them go down 30-50ft with a 6-10 yard pail. Big HP.

Southside

Think I could rig up my Fab-tek the same way and use it for underwater log recovery?
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

timberlinetree

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

deastman

Shouldn't have any overheating issues down there
Samsung 130 LCM-3 with Fabtek 4-roller and Cat 554 forwarder, Cat EL 180 excavator, Cat D3C dozer, Cat D7E dozer, '92 Ford LTL 9000 dump, Easy-2-Load 25 Ton tag-a-long, current project under construction: '91 Peterbilt 379 with a Hood 8000 w/extenda-boom loader

Thank You Sponsors!