iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need help with Hydro Ax 670

Started by Chevy man, February 16, 2019, 01:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevy man

Need help with Hydro Ax 670. Electrical schematics. Someone has went and bypassed alot of the safety switches and now the saw head will run and work but the hydrostatic transmission wont work unless you push and hold down the manual override switch.

kiko

IIRC there are only door switches and a park brake switch.  The door switches are at the bottom of the doors.  Not sure about the parking brake switch.  All the 670 s I have seen have a manual parking brake, so the switch would have to be  located on the on the pb mechanism.  If electrical pb , it would require a pressure sensor of some sort but have not seen a hydroax with electric.

Chevy man

Thanks for the reply. All the door switches are already been wired around by the genius before me. I tried the park brake switch it works correctly. I dont know of any pressure switch. 

kiko

I did not think the 670 had a pressure switch, and dont have any wiring diagrams for that machine.  So in general terms, there may be a switch under the steering joystick if it has joystick steer.  I am more familiar with the tigercat bunchers . Does the 670 have a pilot reset switch that must be pressed to engage all the hydraulic functions?  I have a timberking  buncher in salvage which is a hydroax with a cat engine , I will have a look at it and see if I can determine any thing, such as a latching relay.

kiko

Is this the override switch you are talking about?

Also here is the sticker on the door for the relays , I think the brake relay on the left is the one to be concerned with.

Here are the relays being right side cab door.

Thank You Sponsors!