iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

slab trolls

Started by dan-l-b, June 22, 2003, 08:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan-l-b

Had these things come out from underneath the slabs when I was cleaning up :D :D :D
My son Josiah is on the right, his friend Miles on the left.  That evening I was suspicious , however, when I noticed green hair on Josiahs back :D :D :D ::) ::) ::)

DanG

Ain't no tellin' what sort of critters hangs about under the slabs. ::)  Them two look like they're havin' too much fun. Might shoulda hosed'em down a bit. They prolly coulda used it after a day of playin' in the log yard. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

biziedizie

That's a nice looking trailer that you have. Did you build it or buy it? Does it have the drop down arms on the one side?

Steve

Norm

Nice looking trailer ya got there dan, those guys look like their enjoying the ride.

Only thing I find under my slab pile is mice. :D

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

dan-l-b

Thanks for the help there Jeff, I have been away from the site for a while and just want to say what a fine job your doing with it 8) 8) The timber frame and log cabin section is great and I like the new sponsoring too.  Two thumbs UP 8) 8) 8)

Thank You Sponsors!