iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Free P24 Onan!

Started by Jeff, June 22, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

It was running fine when I did the engine swap, but needs the exhaust pipe welded. It was not charging but I don't know if that was the engine or the sawmill wiring which at the time was really screwed up.

Here are the stipulations. You have to come to the pigroast to get it! You either need to be new to the pigroast, or get someone new to attend if you want it and have come before. (You would still need to be here to pick it up)

You could then say you own the heart of the famous slushmizer / Foodmizer!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

jb616

Wow!  I guess I will "qualify".  I was seriously looking at attending the pig roast as I just restored my 1986 LT30 this past winter. It still has the 14 hp kohler so this would definitely be an upgrade. I don't know much about the Onan and only worked on one briefly some years back but I assume it is a twin cylinder and 24hp.  Count me in!  I will be signing up for the pig roast immediately following this post. 

Fether Hardwoods

This sounds like a guy in a van luring us with candy. Only with sawmill guys. Haha

Jeff

Quote from: jb616 on July 08, 2018, 12:46:25 PM
Wow!  I guess I will "qualify".  I was seriously looking at attending the pig roast as I just restored my 1986 LT30 this past winter. It still has the 14 hp kohler so this would definitely be an upgrade. I don't know much about the Onan and only worked on one briefly some years back but I assume it is a twin cylinder and 24hp.  Count me in!  I will be signing up for the pig roast immediately following this post.
Okay, the engine will be yours IF you show up. If not, the first next person gets it. :)

Jeff

Quote from: Fether Hardwoods on July 08, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
This sounds like a guy in a van luring us with candy. Only with sawmill guys. Haha
So what is your excuse for not being on the rsvp list @Fether Hardwoods ? ;) :)

Fether Hardwoods

Stranger danger. Hahaha

Jeff

Fether Hardwoods

I get it you think I am the strangest, It might be true.

Magicman

I got it that Jeff said that you were invited.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Fether Hardwoods

I was just having fun, would like to go if I had time.

Magicman

Stranger things have happened at the Pig Roast.   :D    
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

CCCLLC

Would love to make it but UP is long way from Raleigh. I know MS is even further to the UP but some of those folks are making it, so guess my excuses are lame.
  Would love to purchase the Onan, from the lucky winner tho.

Jeff

We are not in the U.P., we are in the lower peninsula. two hours from the U.P. so you can come! :)

CCCLLC

Being from the Carolinas, I do love me some pig!!

Magicman

If you went to the Pig Roast once, it would not be "once" because you would go again.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!