iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Look Out - DSL Ah Coming

Started by submarinesailor, August 24, 2005, 06:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

submarinesailor

Ok, you guys better look out.  Placed my order for DSL and it should be ready by the 29th. 8) 8) 8)  So now maybe I'll be able to post some pictures - without having to wait an hour for them to upload. :o :o :o

LOOK OUT HERE WE COME. ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D

Bruce/subsailor

tnlogger

bruce the only thing bad about DSL is once ya have it ya can't do without it  :D
i looked at 5 acres of land last wk to get outa town yup good price good location no switch close enough for DSL  >:( still looking  ;D
gene

beenthere

How times change...... Now after travelling with a laptop and wireless, don't stop to stay at the Motel that doesn't have wireless connection..... used to be they had to have a swimming pool and sometime ago, a telephone in the room........
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

DSL wont help with posting photos on the forum. Difference is only a few seconds since forum photos need to be compressed before you upload anyhow.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

Yup, the photo problem is probly in your puter, it's probly to full or old. ;)
My Mom just tried to get DSL as they can't afford cable anymore.
She can't recall exactly what the guy said, but I make it out as they are 14k feet to far from whatever it is they need to hook up to. ::)

DonE911

Well I would rather live in the sticks than be able to get DSL....  DSL sure is nice though.  I went with the satelite option for my WWW.   Its not a fast as DSL but its a far cry from dial up.

I've got Direcway, but there is a new company out there Blue Wave or something like that...  they are using updated tech and they are true competition for DSL ( if the hype is true and the Rep didn't lie to me )  If you want to live in the boonies, you can still have highspeed. The biggest issue with satelite is the equipment cost...  the equipment is pricey, but a one time fee, my monthly fee is less than my sister pays for DSL ( by a few pennys )

crtreedude

Hey guys, I live in the Tropics in a third-world nation and I GOT DSL (actually it is ADSL if you want to be picky)

1024/256 and it smokes!

Too bad you all are so backward up there...   ::) ::) ;D
So, how did I end up here anyway?

beenthere

That's why EVERYBODY is moving to CR............... :D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

DonE911

Well the DSL and snook fishing...   ;D

Ofcourse the biggest draw are the FF member that are ( and will be ) down there. ;)

crtreedude

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Gilman

CR,
I'd go, but your pigs down there look funny with that long snout.  Might creep me out.  :D
WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

Thank You Sponsors!