iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Not for Sissies

Started by Magicman, July 23, 2016, 07:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I showered it tonight and will let Pat dress it.  It's as ugly as a goat's butt.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

That is bad enough, but given what could have happened, you came out pretty good.  There were some pretty worser alternatives. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

doctorb,thank you. I will check all that out.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

petefrom bearswamp

The older we get the more our Gazelle like grace and balance deteriorates.
Heal quickly Lynn, the roast should help you heal.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Carson-saws

weeeelllp....definitely left a mark! Can we all come and sign your patch?    You said "goats butt".. :D
Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

WV Sawmiller

Lynn,

Just remembered and don't know if it is available here but when I was in Saudi Arabia I got a deep stab wound in my palm cleaning a unicorn fish (skin them and they taste like catfish) I had speared while scuba diving in the Red Sea at night. I stopped at an all night pharmacy and showed the pharmacist and he took me to a shelf with something called Op-Site. It was an antiseptic spray that dried and left a breathable plastic bandage. You could spray multiple times to create a thicker bandage. It worked great and the wound never even got infected which is rare for fish wounds. I kept the can in my dive bag for future coral scrapes and such till I used it up.

I don't know if it is available in the USA or sold under another name but it would be perfect for the kind of injury you have there. Might ask your local pharmacist. Good luck.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Magicman

Google found Opsite.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!