iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Giving Credit, Where Credit Is Due

Started by BCsaw, November 02, 2014, 08:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BCsaw

I talked to the Kasco rep. a while back. I recently got around to installing one on my mill. I have yet to use a blade that cut this well out of the box. I instantly knew I had something different. I proceeded to cut about 500 - 600 bd ft of spruce. This blade did a fantastic job. My lumber had a slightly smoother finish as well.

They sold me. My order is going in!

My 2 cents.
Inspiration is the ability to "feel" what thousands of others can't!
Homebuilt Band Sawmill, Kioti 2510 Loader Backhoe

drobertson

Yep,  sounds bout right!  no complaints on this end either, plus they re-sharp and go again just the same, without a re-set.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Barney II

I really do like using mine---a good outfit to work with.  They really leave a nice finish cut====Don
Ya never know
Woodmizer  1985 lt30

Jimmy Mc

I have been having good luck with mine. Milling Sweet Gum for paneling and it is smooth enough to use as is.
Jimmy McIntosh, HF band mill

mmartone

Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

giant splinter

I would like the specifics on the band so I can get a quote if you can share the info.
roll with it

mmartone

Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

Ga Mtn Man

What info are you looking for?  Kasco is a forum sponsor...there's a link to the website on the left side of this page. :)
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

hogdogman

I ordered 15 blades from them yesterday

hunz

Are they offering a free trial like Lennox and Timberwolf?
Dream as if you'll saw forever; saw as if you'll die today.

2006 Woodmizer LT40D51RA, Husqvarna 372xp, Takeuchi TL140

BCsaw

I was not sure whom the information was to come from. I will post mine if anybody is interested.

My blades, 186"x1 1/4"x 7/8"x.042 - 10° if I remember correctly.

My dealer did give me a sample to try.
Inspiration is the ability to "feel" what thousands of others can't!
Homebuilt Band Sawmill, Kioti 2510 Loader Backhoe

drobertson

Samples are available, this is how I got started with them,  a fine blade, real fine, found a dealer in our area, so delivery is at the door with no shipping! how much better can it get?  These are good blades, that re-sharpen very well.  Not a break yet.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!