iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A quicker way to get productivity on freshly planted trees!

Started by Just Right, January 04, 2019, 01:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Right

:new_year: Happy New Year.  Spent some time with a great guy, Brandon, down in South GA and we DROWNED some Christmas trees.  Quicker to get something off this kind of planting of trees.  Springtime the fish will be all over them.

If you are enjoying what you are doing,  is it still work?

timberking

I've dumped brush in the morning and caught fish in the afternoon.  Tight lines!

Just Right

thecfarm

Cutting Christmas trees in a t short seems kinda odd to me. :D  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Just Right

Welcome to the GA weather.  It was the 3rd of Jan and we were both soaked through with sweat.  Not telling what the weather will be like in 10 mins or 3 days.

Sixacresand

Quote from: Just Right on January 07, 2019, 12:34:03 PM
Welcome to the GA weather.  It was the 3rd of Jan and we were both soaked through with sweat.  Not telling what the weather will be like in 10 mins or 3 days.
The coldest day is better than any hot day in Summer.  Try to remember where you sunk those trees.  :D 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Just Right

Yes Sir!  On both accounts.  We got a good idea where we put them and will mark them with a depth finder.  I am planning a good fish fry this summer!

Thank You Sponsors!