iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Supposed Wolf Spotted in the Adirondacks?

Started by Jason_AliceMae Farms, March 11, 2014, 02:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason_AliceMae Farms

Any guys in/near the Adirondacks see this reported?  To me the picture looks more like a large coyote, it's muzzle seems too short for a wolf and the eyes definitely look like coyote to me but I am no expert.  I have not heard of wolves in NY for a very long time but I have seen some speculation of a wolf/coyote hybrid (not sure if I believe that one yet). 

http://northcountrynow.com/hometown-photos/potsdam/wolf-spotted-north-country
Watching over 90 acres of the earth with 50 acres being forest.

Someday I would like to be able to say that I left thes 90 acres healthier than when I started watching over them.

coxy

its a coyote that has been eating good this winter :)

dutchman

We had a discussion about coywolf the end of Jan.
PBS ran a special that was very interesting.
Do a search here for coywolf, or go back a few pages
look for coyote dog header.

Woodboogah

Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sandhills

Without something to gauge size by in the photo I agree it looks like a nice big coyote, but I'm usually wrong  ;D.  Saw 2 coyotes the other day that had obviously wintered very well, they were pretty just like the one in the pic.

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

isawlogs

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

submarinesailor

goose63

Bruce you submariner all ways thinking targets  fudd-smiley :rifle: bet my 25 06 would do a good job on that yote
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

timberlinetree

Urban legend but from what I heard they let 4 wolves go around here to control moose population. One thing for sure there is  alots more moose now a days.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Stinny

Suzuki 4x4 on Tatou tracks tugging logs in winter

Thank You Sponsors!