iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Elk Hunt 2014

Started by pappy19, June 30, 2014, 11:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy19

Well, the wife drew out on a late bull elk hunt, black powder, during Thanksgiving through Dec 1, basically in our back yard. All we need is some snow and it should be fairly easy. I didn't draw on deer or elk for the late hunt but will do the general hunt and take my 22-250 for wolf. I have 2 wolf tags that I hope to fill this year.

Anyone draw in Colorado or New Mexico?
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

kderby

I drew Oregon (local) cow elk!  YUM!  Ya can't eat the horns, as they say.  I have a good track record on this hunt so I am excited to get a thumbs up.  Flagtail unit starts Nov. 20th.

Not so many wolves here...yet.  I will do what I can to manage them, appropriately, when they show up.

Magicman

I wish everyone the best with their elk hunt this year.

Marty and I planned last year to make this a "skip" year for us.  I used my Colorado Preference Points in 2012, and he used his in 2013.  We could go "over the counter" for license, but not this year.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

rooster 58

I hunted in New Mexico last year and shot my first bull on the last day. Those memories will have to serve me for a year or two. Good luck to everyone that has a tag in their pocket ;)

Thank You Sponsors!