iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A GOOD MORNING -----I THINK

Started by dail_h, July 19, 2004, 12:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dail_h

I didn't have to work last night,got up early this morning to go out to saw,happened to look at my calander--crap two doctor appointments oh well.After my doctor visits,was on my way to Waldo World to get drugs when I passed my favorite finance co., what the h%&*stoppedin to chit chat(not really )came out with a commitment for loan to get forklift 8) 8) 8)
   Got drugs,and headed home,small voice kept saying go back to salvage yard. Why noy,too late to saw anyway. Not even in the gate yet,there is a pile of roller conveyor,3 -10 ft. sections for $17.50,plus a short piece for free
   Not a bad morning -huh?
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Furby

Sounds like a good one to me!  8)
Ya might wanna play down the drug part though.  ;) ;D

WoodChucker

I thought the drugs were the gloat.  ;D

R.T.
If a Husband & Wife are alone in the forrest fighting and no one is around to hear them, is he still wrong anyway?

Furby

Yep, I think ya might be right! ;)
I must have missed that the first time.  ::) ;D

HORSELOGGER

Wow, Wal mart really does have everything. I bet it was the drugs that made that small voice :DI guess with the new forklift and roller conveyor, you'll be able to handle a lot more drugs now :D
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

bennelson

Drugs and equipment always a good combo.  
U be careful now.  

dail_h

After I read that,it didn't sound quite right, did it :DAnyway drugs are for a focus- deperssion sorta thing acording to the vet. The forklift isn't new by anymeans,best canidate at present is first cousin to Dang's "Hootimobile",went to look at 3 in auction tommorow ,all warehouse type-no good for me.
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Furby

WOW! now I'm REALLY confused!!! :-/
You went to a vet for your drugs???
DanG, I guess that's one way to try and save a few bucks!!!
 :D :D :D :D :D :D

bennelson

the critters get all the good stuff and it is usualy cheaper to  ;D  

Thank You Sponsors!